Welcome to the 14th stop of the His & Hers Sew-Along with microMod!
Alexia is designer/writer.
Rob (her hubby) is an artist/illustrator.
- Instagram hashtag #micromod
- Post on the Green Bee Pattern Facebook page
- Add to the Micromod Flickr Group
You’ll be entered to win (open to contiguous US residents only):
Today, I’m showing you how to make an Eyelet quilt block.
- (4) 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches of printed fabric
- (2) 4 x 4 inches of solid fabric (or whatever print is going in the curves)
- (2) 4 x 4 inches of background fabric
Block Constructions steps:
- First you’ll need to make (2) 3.25 x 3.25 drunkard’s path block. You’ll need to buy a drunkard’s path template and best I found are:
The best resources that I found for Drunkard’s Path block are:
Needle and Spatula (she’ll even show you how without buying a template)
- After you’re done with the (2) drunkard’s path blocks start sewing your blocks together like so:
- Unfinished block should measure 9 1/2 x 6 1/2
Now for the giveaway – I have (1) fat quarter bundle of mircoMod and a Greenbee Pattern of your choice.
How to enter (winner will selected on Sunday):
- Tell me your favorite print from microMod or your favorite Green Bee Pattern
- Follow my blog for another entry (see that button on the bottom right) and leave a comment saying so
- Follow Green Bee Patterns on Facebook and leave a comment saying so
- Follow Cloud 9 on Facebook and leave a comment saying so